Tuesday, January 1, 2019

New Beginnings

Happy New Year, folks!  While binge-watching Game of Thrones, I made Block #1 of Pat Sloan's Out of This World BOM.  This block was named Space Shuttle. Like that center!
Check out her free patterns HERE

I was one of the fortunate who snapped up the fabric collection from Fat Quarter Shop before it sold out. Last year I waited a few months then started buying camping themed fabrics for her Let's Go Camping BOM, but I never made any of the blocks. Maybe I should make it at the same time as the 2019 series.

This first block was a huge one.. I like the soft gray, navy and teal colors underscored with a little black. This should be fun!  My uncle used to work for NASA, so I am all for celebrating space exploration.  Plus I really love sci-fi books and movies.  Venture is my word for 2019, after all.

#OutOfThisWorldBOM

No comments:

Post a Comment