Monday, March 2, 2020

Awesome Orange

February's RSC color was orange, and I finished up the month with another two rows added to Awesome Land, a quilt I am making from a Lissa Alexander pattern. I had more oranges than I ever imagined in my collection! I pulled enough to complete another two rows without any repeats, so I must have had at least 36. This pattern requires three more rows of 6 orange blocks, so maybe I could ask friends in my quilting group for a 12 x 2.5 inch strip from their stash. I would happily reciprocate!

The RSC color for March is TEAL. I can't wait to dig through my teal scrap bin and add to the little Greek Cross blocks.

On the PHD front.....no real progress to report. These darn squirrel projects have taken up my quilting time!

1 comment:

  1. Looking good!! Just let me know if I can dig through my stash for a few strips. I have a TON of ORANGE!!

    ReplyDelete