Monday, November 23, 2020

Fun Times

This blog post title is a bit tongue-in-cheek for 2020. Fun in 2020???  Although, it was rather fun to have a couple small finishes to show off.  Two of the ladies in my quilting group have birthdays this week, so I made a couple mug rugs from a pattern by Patchsmith on Etsy.  The directions were easy, but I should have noted the outside seam allowance when lining up those little flames. Take that as a tip if you try this pattern, too.

On a higher note, another fun thing this week was getting back up in the air. Not in my airplane (due to a dead-and-not-revivable battery), but with a generous friend who took me for a flight in his plane on Saturday. The weather was simply too beautiful to not enjoy some air time!  



2 comments:

  1. Those candle mug rugs are SEW cute, Sandy!! I have to tell you, every time I hear a small plane, I think of you. Who knows? If you fly up to North Carolina, it COULD be you! :o))

    ReplyDelete