Sunday, April 19, 2020

Staying Busy

Before the pandemic, my excuse for not exercising as much as I should was time. Well, now that I am home more, I learned that time was not a factor. Motivation is the big issue. Have you discovered the same issue?

In between sewing face masks, my quilting projects are progressing.

The center of Awesome Land is assembled and ready for the three borders. Linking to SoScrappy, because this quilt was started when the RSC color was orange.

A Formal Affair flimsy/top has been assembled and is hanging with its backing in the closet lineup of tops ready for quilting.

Heading Home is in the assembly stage. I took inventory of all those flying geese and found I only needed 24 more which was quickly remedied.

And I finally cut a few more blues and whites to make more blocks for the ongoing Lady of the Lake.

What have you been sewing lately?

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy seeing your projects. I've completed a 54" square lap quilt for my aunt as a thank-you for inviting me to join her on a cruise in February. This was the largest item I've attempted to quilt on my machine (BabyLock Melody - small throat). So far I am not a fan of free-motion quilting. When I retire I plan on taking lessons on the long-arm machine at my local quilt shop - maybe that will help change my mind. I also finished a Kaleidoscope quilt that is ready to send out to the quilter - when we can get out again!

    ReplyDelete