Saturday, July 6, 2019

RSC19 Update

We’re on the home stretch now! Pink, the color chosen for July, is one of my favorite colors. My pink blocks are done.
Pretty in pink, right?

Here is what my two RSC projects look like right now. The only color missing, per MY list, is purple.

The second photo is supposed to have seven rows with a big block in the middle, with a black inner border to divide the differently sized blocks.

I am excited to see these projects nearly finished!

I’m also excited to report I got a wild hair to work on my unfinished En Provence project. The mood just hit, so I went with it.

Step 1- Finish up a big purple block and lay out what I have.

Step 2 - Complete three more big purple blocks to reach the 12 in my plan.

Step 3 - Count the missing parts and git ‘em done! (still working on that - need lots more neutral parts)
It feel like I've been in a sewing marathon! If you have sewn Bonnie Hunter's En Provence design, you know what I mean. The finish line is in sight. Gotta catch that second wind...


1 comment:

  1. Great job on knocking out your PINK blocks in the 1st week of the month!! Your En Provence is coming along nicely. I think mine may go the way of my On Ringo Pond and end up finishing with just ONE block! Too many projects...

    ReplyDelete