My word of the year is Beauty - finding it, appreciating it, sharing it.
As for the quilting UFOs, it's time to finish them so I can enjoy their beauty.
UFO list for 2017:
1. Grand Illusion, a Bonnie Hunter mystery from 2014.
2. En Provence, a Bonnie Hunter mystery from 2016.
3. Red Cross, started in 2013. Just a bit more FMQ to do.
4. 1860's Revival, started in 2013.
5. String Quilt, started in 2016
6. Colorado Sunshine, Bonnie Hunter's Floribunda pattern, started in 2012.
7. Blueberry Hill, Bonnie Hunter's Jamestown Landing pattern, started in 2013.
And if I can get to those, maybe I might make more progress on my 2015 Rainbow Scrap quilt and an old red/white disappearing 4-patch.
As for new quilts, they sometimes rise up and demand to be made. Right now I am considering a plaid/solid Moth in the Window pattern.