Quilts and Projects Finished in 2015Final tally - 2 UFOs completely finished, 2 UFOs much closer to a finish, 4 new quilts started of which 1 is finished.
My word for this year was Perseverance, as in what I needed to finish up my UFOs. Notice that a couple of my UFOs are two years old. The way I sew, some quilts take six weeks, others take two years or more. My goal is to keep the mix of old to new 50/50 or better (finish as many as I start). So far, so good!
1. Cocoa Craze (UFO from 2014) - a Kim Brackett pattern called "Mocha Swirl" gifted to mother-in-law in 2016
2. Celtic Solstice (UFO from 2013) - a mystery pattern by Bonnie Hunter - quilted and now needs binding
3. Botany Bay (NEW in 2015) - a free pattern from Windham Fabrics; Starting College Gift for my daughter
4. Potholders (NEW in 2015) - variety of patterns
6. Magic Quilt (UFO from 2013) - a mystery quilt hosted by Connecting Threads.Gifted to niece.
7. Mother Earth (UFO from 2013) - pattern by Mary Johnson / Bonnie Hunter. Flimsy only
8. Lunch sack - gifted to sister-in-law
Also Began in 2015 - Orange Blossom, Allietare