Sunday, March 4, 2018

UFO Progress

Hallelujah!  My UFO pile is finally decreasing!  Progress so far in 2018:

1. Jamestown Landing - DONE
2. Big Star Country - DONE
3. Magnolia Mystery - DONE
4. Grand Illusion - being longarmed.
[You can find these on my 2018 Quilts page.]

5. Sapphire Stars - Need to add final border; backing has arrived.

6. Baby Fox - sandwiched and ready to quilt.

7. RSC15 Sampler - Three rows complete; need to finish the remaining four rows.

8. Red/white Disappearing 4-patch - 14 more blocks to cut and reassemble, then arrange all blocks into a 48-block flimsy. Need to figure out backing.

I have started only one new quilt in 2018 - the RSC sampler for 2018. But I'm collecting fabric for others....gotta finish more UFOs first!

I hope you are progressing on your own UFOs, too!

2 comments: