Sunday, March 11, 2018

Green Light

Green light or light green?  The Rainbow Scrap Challenge color for March is green. The color my grass will soon be.  The color that means "Go".

Here is my green block, the first of three needed for my version of RSC 18.  My January and February blocks each have a center featuring a special print, so I decided to follow the same concept for the little Shoo-Fly block in the middle of this block.

I am also pleased to report progress on another UFO, a disappearing 4-patch project begun in 2012. All 42 of the blocks I had planned to make are made plus 1 extra. Each block is a different red print with a white-on-white print as contrast. Now let's figure out how to arrange them.

Which layout do you prefer?

1 comment:

  1. This is a fun quilt to make! I love the red and white colors. It is very difficult to pick a favorite layout but I am leaning towards 4 or maybe 2.

    ReplyDelete