Sunday, February 4, 2018

RSC18 Blocks 1 and 2

I love Angela's RSC18 plan, so I went ahead and started on it. Here are my January and February blocks. That bottom purple center is actually a luscious violet swirl fabric.  Join me on this fun sampler HERE.

After posting my UFO confession yesterday, I discovered another UFO hidden in my closet. It's my first scrappy quilt based on an old Dimensions/EZQuilting pattern from 1991. It required lots of green scraps sewn into pine trees. I can finish that one pretty quickly, too. Has anyone made this quilt? I'm using a white-on-white leaf print background.


2 comments:

  1. Great start on your rainbow challenge sampler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't managed to make any Sampler blocks yet. Congrats! on getting yours done. They look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete